Crime Doesn’t Pay (Especially You)
One of the biggest threats to any restaurant today is a robbery, simply due to the amount of cash that is available or perceived to be available. With the addition of late night hours, criminals have more opportunity to take a bite out of your bottom line.
But much more important than stolen money is the serious threat of harm to your employees or customers during such an event. Therefore, it is your responsibility to make sure you have security training and a plan in place to help protect your employees, customers, property, and brand.
Learn more in our whitepaper, including:
- 12 key steps to preventing burglaries
- How to conduct safer bank runs
- Creating an employee robbery policy
- Tips for keeping cash safe
- How to stay safe during the holidays
Complete the form below to download your free copy of our whitepaper!